logoAn official website of the United States government

Skip to main content

How to Apply for Representation

A labor organization (organization) or an individual employee can request that the NMB investigate an alleged representation dispute by filing Form NMB-1, ”Application for Investigation of Representation Dispute,” available here:

Investigation of Representation Dispute Form – NMB.

The organization or individual is also required to file a “Notice of Appearance” with the application which is available at the same link.